Jags Give Back

There are many ways for a Jag to give back to his or her community, but I've learned through personal experience, the single most best way (in my opinion) to give back is by applying for Recruitment Services. I remember when I first started looking into South and how stressful it was. From figuring out how to apply to deciding whether or not I wanted to live on campus, I was lost. And if it wasn't for the helpful voice over the phone instructing me on how to apply and offering information on campus living or the friendly face that toured me around the gigantic campus that is South, I still would be. So if you really want to give back to your community, become that helpful voice or friendly face and help a fellow student.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where To Study