What I've Learned Being a Jag

Ever since I started here at South, everyday has been a new experience. With those new experiences came new lessons learned and new skills. Before I came to South I struggled with managing my time. I would either procrastinate until the night before an assignment was due or work myself so much I forget to take time to rest and end up burning myself out. Through my First Year Experience course my professor taught me how to organize my planner in a way that I could make time for me to get my work done and also leave space for me to have downtime. Now while time management is a key factor in success, one of the most important things being a Jag has taught me is to be myself. On this campus we have a very diverse student body. I've met so many different people from so many different walks of life and in that I realized that there is no such thing as "standard" or "normal." Being a Jag I've learned that normal is what I make it and not letting anyone change you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jags Give Back

Where To Study